Tuesday 10 March 2009

Happy Birthdays!

Some of the most special people I know have birthdays in March. Bees was last Friday, Dyan Reavely and craft buddy Michelle have birthdays today and Dee is tomorrow. The reason I was so happy to see last weeks colour create combo was because that was the colours I needed for Michelles card and def no cutsie but a grungy look! I gave both Michelle and Bee a journal jar and journal for their birthday, pics at the bottom of the page! Dees well cant post until tomorrow or else she will know but its altered!
Help me celebrate if you can by popping to their blogs and saying happy birthday. Cant make links (duh I know) so scroll to the bottom and see their blogs there.
Bee and Dee share one, Michelle is Midnight Crafter and Dyan is Dylans blog - go on make their day! Thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.