Saturday 15 September 2012

25 years ago

 I was giving birth to my eldest son Tom - the day I became a MUM.  This is the first year he has not been living with us for his birthday and it has felt so strange sending his card and present to him through the post.
I went with simple although it took ages to paperpiece these fab letters stamped onto wild rose studio papers with papermania stamps.  I am a huge fan or corrugated card so was very pleased to find these card blanks which I believe may be from Kanban.

Another busy work week with nightshifts and quick turn arounds for day shifts but there is light at the end of the tunnel in the form of 3 days off from Sunday so I am really looking forward to them.

Hope your days have been calmer and filled with lots of crafty time x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Janet. Like you I love the corrugated card and your paper piecing is worth the time it took. Don't work to hard. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.