Sunday 4 October 2015

The thrill of heat embossing

These cards were made to send to my teamies at the team training day - Heat embossing is so easy once you know how and can follow the process.  I am doing a Heat Embossing refresher/ introduction at our local Community craft group on Thursday so making 16 cards was a great opportunity to refresh myself to the pros and cons.
This beautiful dove stamp is called Dove of Peace and is by Stampin up - Teamed with SU night of navy card stock and SU gold embossing powder it gives a lovely Christmassy feel.  I am going to try it with some perfect pearls too to add colour but no time last week with a deadline to meet.

Thanks for stopping by today x

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have one of these Janet, the embossing is very impressive and I'm sure anyone who comes to your refresher will be delighted if they learn to make them this perfect. They were very well received at the training day and your return makes will be on their way very soon. Thank you for joining in. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.