Wednesday 3 November 2010

Whoops late again!

Over on Tuesday Taggers (see I told you I was late) our pal Zoe decided we need a change from Christmas and has given us a "taste of the orient" challenge. Now I didnt get back from my weekend away till lunch time on Monday and was in work by 2-30pm so I had to wait until Tuesday to actually do my DT sample.
Here I have used alcohol inks to go for a monoprint background - maybe I went a little mad with the gold???? The stamping is in ranger archival the best inks for stamping onto alcohol inks and Ive used Habico oriental stamps available here
Scooting off to work again so have a great Wednesday x
Janet

5 comments:

  1. Very Oriental Janet - I love all the gold!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. as usual a beautiful card my dear,a girl can never have too much gold, luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! As Georgina says, you can't have too much gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful well done on coming up with such lovely atcs (& I adore the background) so quickly. Time seems to be at a premium for so many of us just now, but a good crafting session helps LOL xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.