Thursday, 8 December 2011

Another card from Claxby

Had a play with some stamps I got in the sale last year whilst at Claxby - along with my distress inks and Barbara's gorgeous dies this little piece came together. Its not quite what I imagined when I began but there again not many things turn out the way you expect do they?
Its a very wild and windy day here in Skipton. the back yard is flooded and I am hoping it wont creep under the door. I wonder if the roof ridge tiles are holding or if the loft is leaking???? argghh best go check....
stay safe, dry and warm wherever you are today xx


  1. Gorgeous card, Janet. Love the colours you used!

  2. Beautifully delicate card :D XXX

  3. Stunning card, love the sentiment
    Lindsay xx


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.