Sunday 4 December 2011

More projects from Claxby retreat

Initially Michelle and I were going to give a candle making tutorial however with lots of factors against it that didn't happen so I took along some candle tealights to do a tiny tutorial on making a tealight card. Once the basics have been done everyone set about decorating their own so here is my version.
Love love love that snowflake die from spellbinders but its a devil to release from the die - would love any tips you may have! Borrowed Joannes inverted corner punch from woodware (thanks hun)- I must get me one of these!

This is the inside - rather blurry but lush papers - not sure of the make but double sided for twice the luxury!
Here is the front of another one I made too - Gorgeous Reindeer designed by Mr Holtz!
Hope your weekend has been good - I've been at work for most of it but took the kids , from work, to see Santa today and do their Christmas shopping so its been a rather festive shift!
Keep warm folks and thanks for stopping by xx
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Lovely project have a tutorial for this project but not done it yet, maybe next year, Hugs Bee

    Ps Have posted my advent house on my blog have you posted yours. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.