Saturday 18 May 2013

More makes from the retreat

 This was a wreath  designed by my pal Emma - it was def a labour of love but I do know the ladies enjoyed it so much they are going to do it all again at home !
and here is one of my quick makes.  Lots of recycling on this project and the fab chalkboard effect with Stampin ups whisper white ink.
This was another well loved project that I know will be repeated once they are back in their own craft rooms.
Another busy week this week for me - I hope you have had plenty of crafty time.
Thanks for stopping by.
Janet x

8 comments:

  1. That wreath is fabulous and I love the effect created on that card. Seems like everyone had a super time at the retreat.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath and the card, fantastic stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clarky
    Love that wreath, it looks like hard work, but it is adorable.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What super crafty makes !!!! I love that wreath xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved this Janet, thanks for linking for me,have you not despaired yet love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fanyastic makes Janet. I hope you and yours are well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.