Saturday 10 January 2009

I dreamt about making this


Smelli! Borrowed some teddy stamps off my mum last night and went to sleep thinking about what to do with them! I liked the browns in the time flies smelli so much I thought id stick with that colour and recreate an old looking bear. Firstly I stamped the bear onto the smelli then onto some spare card to make a mask. Masking the bear meant I could build up the background colours then overstamp the footprints. The bear is coloured in using promarkers my newest toy (think ive told you that already but I do love them!)He is then outlined in white gel pen to give him definition. I really liked these stamps so plan to play more with them. The stamp set is from Habico and I remember Mum buying them and wondering what could be done with them!

1 comment:

  1. Really love but i think i missed something, will have to investigate these smelli things :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.