Thursday 8 January 2009








This is a card I made last weekend using Dovecraft papers and sentiment stamp, Magnolia image watercoloured in (now you know why I neeeded promarkers!) Woodware scalloped edge punch, shiny card and martha Stewart doily edge punch.



p>




This is another from the weekend Magnolia image. Basic Grey Eva papers. Scalloped oval nestabilites and ribbon from stash





This one one from just before christmas - Think its a Sarah Kay image - not sure as It was given to me. Water coloured in then used Blonde Moments friends junction papers, ribbon from stash and a knaban sticky heart made into an embellishment using the friends junction heart behind. The flower is also cut out from the papers.

I have managed to use my bind it all so will hopefully upload the birthday books tomorrow. Have a good day whatever you are doing x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.