Friday 2 January 2009











Well not sure how to begin this blog. One of my new years resolutions is to start a blog and try to post every other day work allowing. I suppose I should begin with a little about me.








I am 42, a mother of 3 fabulous kids Tom 21, James 19 Meghan and 13. I am a Resource Centre Worker, which is a fancy name for a social care worker, in a respite centre for children and young people who are learning disabled. This is my second time of working here as I worked in the same place before I had Tom and as this stint has been since 1991 I must like the place, staff and young people!




One of the Team leaders set me off crafting 4 years ago buying me a kit from QVC for scrapbooking. Although I had always been crafty, knitting, sewing, cross stitch, I never considered myself arty (not sure I do now!!). Well I have not looked back! I joined the Art from the Heart scrapbooking club in 2006 and was hooked to Dyans style of work and from hating paints and inks and anything messy really now the messier the better is what i prefer. This is some of my work from the last month.

1 comment:

  1. Helloooooo Janet,(waves) welcome to Blogland !! Great start to your blog :) Love Katy xx

    ps dont be shy,say hi so i know you've been :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.