Wednesday 18 June 2014

Brace yourselves - I will mention the C word throughout this post !

For some folks Christmas is the most exciting time of the year - me included in that and as you know I have been heading to Claxby for the last 4 Novembers which has been some of the most fun times of my life.
I have gone on so much about the magic that is captured on these weekends I have been asked to do one near to home.
Amazingly its almost full already with only 4 places left!
I shall still be heading to Claxby as usual as those ladies are like my family now and the time together is so special I cannot find words to describe it.
So much fun ahead.

Happy times x

Janet

2 comments:

  1. Oh Janet that's fabulous - and yes I love the fact you're talking about Christmas LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Clarky, Sounds Fab, would love to join you at some point, maybe next November. Maybe we should have put our names down sooner for this year!
    Take care and when next we are in your area we will let you know, a coffee with you and Mum would be great. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.