Tuesday 4 August 2009

Tuesday taggers - Flowers

Some Awesome entries for the wall hangings from last week - great to see what other crafters come up with given the same title.

This weeks theme is chosen by the gorgeous Jo. I used to craft with Jo weekly before her move to Aus last summer. She was the first person to contact me re the craft club so our love of scrapbooking brought us together. I do miss her lots. It was fab that she agreed to become part of the TT team as it means we can craft together and keep in touch through the blog. Check out her blog here Shes an ace crafter with some fabby ideas and now has access to stash we cant get here!

Anyway heres my entry.


These flowers are from the Peeking posies set by Hero arts. I love this set - it was a present from my bessie for my birthday last year. I have used adirondack ink to colour the flowers then added micro beads for the centre and stamen. Mounted on to black atc sized card I have added ribbon (from stampman)and a buckle as well as a stampin up hostess sentiment stamp (from here).

I have made a series of 12 atcs following this theme in different colours for an atc meet I am going to on Saturday at Loughborough. Hoping to meet up with fabby docrafters and spend the day laughing, swapping with maybe a small amount of crafting too! I need at least 20 so still need to do more this week but as I am not at work until the 17th (yay)I should have time!
Have a fab day whatever you are doing xx Janet

7 comments:

  1. Ahh Janet, thanks for the lovely words - I miss you too x Your card is gorgeous, I thought I reconised the flower stamp but could'nt place it (Hero Arts)- have a feeling I might have got this stamp somewhere - off to rummage! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely flower shapes, and I love the colour combo too!
    Hugs,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers and I love the colour scheme.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, your colour combo is so striking! Love it!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Janet. I love the flowers and colours.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card the blue flowers are stunning
    linniex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.