Wednesday 30 January 2013

Warning picture heavy about a pair of mugs!!!

Michelle and I headed off to Craft Range today to deliver workshop samples.  On the way home we decided to stop off and potter at Boundary Mills.
Look what I found!

 This fab little box did honestly shout at me - it begged to come home with me and bring a friend so I bought one for me and one for Michelle.
 Inside is a fabulous Mug at the bargain price of £2-50!
 I paid more at Tescos for less pretty ones!
Here is one mug shot (pardon the pun - or just have a giggle)

and here is the other.

This was so apt! It was literally pouring down side ways today so this was perfect!
Just got to hope OH wont notice one more "British" themed mug appearing in the cupboard.
I am thrilled with my mug and my fab box which will take pride of place on my red white and blue themed shelving - must take you on a tour of them very soon! it will be perfect for storing my red, white and blue ribbon reels!

Have a fab day folks xx
Janet 

5 comments:

  1. What a great find - enjoy your super new mug.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Misteejay - my morning cuppa will be its first outing :)

      Delete
  2. What a clever shopper you are. Hope you are keeping well. Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love it when you find that something special that you didn't know you were looking for but absolutely had to have! Love the mug - fabulous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous find Janet! I love both the mugs and the box - two goodies in one!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.