Sunday 24 February 2013

A busy half term

This week has been mad! Sooooo busy I have been collapsing into bed at 9pm which is unheard of from this night owl.
School holidays mean children, in the centre where I work, all day everyday - lots of trips to plan and all the other things that go with entertaining youngsters with disabilities.
By the end of this week (and yes I still have a shift to work) I will have clocked up 52 hours!
Thank goodness for some quiet time next week and a jaunt with crafty buddies to look forward to.
I was up early making this today as before I go to work we have a naming party to go to.

 You may remember the baby announcement cards I did last October? Well today is his day - a day to welcome Henry Peter and for his family and friends to celebrate.
 I have no idea who makes the image on the card - it was sent to me (a few years ago) by a docrafter - if you know who makes it I would love to know - he is such a cute dragon I have been putting off using him.
So here is the full card.  Papers by Stampin up and sentiment by Whimsey.

Right off to wet his head with a drink of orange !
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by xx


5 comments:

  1. Awwww he is soooo cute, have a nice day
    Hugs
    Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Clarky, love that cute dragon, don't know who makes it tho'.
    Have a good baby naming day!
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. faby card hunnie....perfect have a superb day hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Found while hopping along the internet trail (pressing next) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Janet, you sound like you've been very busy! Hope you are keeping well

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.