Sunday 18 August 2013

My last post on this blog

Yep - I have decided to move to an new home.  I have been having an overhaul of sorts, driven mainly by my desire to make new beginnings.
From now on my crafting both Christmas and non Christmas and ramblings will be shown here at
But before I move on I thought I would share this fab card I received for my birthday last weekend.

Yep its an original Clare Rowlands card.  My good crafty pal Alison arranged for clare to make it and send it to her.  I am thrilled ! Knowing how much time goes into Clares creations i am really touched she took the time to make and send it.
I had an amazing birthday with some gorgeous handmade cards and gifts. I felt very spoiled.
Hope you would like to continue following me - if so do drop by My Cluttered corner
If you decide not to join me - many thanks for stopping by to visit my blog - i have appreciated you taking time out of your day to leave me a comment or two .
Happy Crafting xxx
See you at the new home maybe x

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you like the card.... it certainly is fab and could not wait to see it!!!!

    You are certainly up for new beginnings.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's a beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.