Wednesday 2 April 2014

So here I am again - Why?

So I am back here.
Why? you may wonder.
Well the new blog has not worked out.  Firstly folks could not follow me unless they were on google plus or Bloglovin - this has been a pain which I have tried many ways to resolve -then no one seems to be able to help so in essence I have given up and come back.
Lots has happened in the last 9 months so if you have missed me and want a catch up check in at 
In the meantime back to current crafty business - here are some samples for my next stamping club session where we revisit colouring on a regular basis to help with confidence and iron out any issues the ladies have not getting the results they desire.
 These few cards are from a Docrafts Forever Friends set - I love colouring in these bears and they are easy for getting the shading results which lets face it we all want.
 Loving these hot cross bun ones - who loves a yummy hot cross bun? Think we will have them at the class on Friday - delish. These cards are coloured with promarkers and I think the chocitastic one qualifies for the Passion for promarkers challenge which is funny cards I think any made up word brings a smile to my face !
 This is the other style of colouring we will play with - cute little bunnies by Penny Black which are a dream to watercolour. Sentiment by Stampin' up but this would easily be any everyday card not just for Easter.

Have you missed me?
Let me know if you have - sorry it took so long for me to get my move was not the best idea - and thanks to everyone who has tried to persevere keeping up with my crafty and non crafty antics xx

Thanks as always for stopping by x
Janet

13 comments:

  1. Hi Janet - I just can't get my head around Google+ and BlogLovin so I'm not surprised you came back here! LOVE these cute Forever Friends cards - beautifully coloured, and perfect for Easter. (Yes please, I would love a tray of hot cross buns)!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. having a cuppa and a hot cross bun would be fabulous Sylvia- Anne x thanks for stopping by and leaving a kind comment x

      Delete
  2. A wonderful selection of cards, your class will love making these. So pleased you came back here. I did try to keep up, but sometimes the gremlins were playing.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Yvonne - so many folks contacted me with the probems it was causing - after going all round the houses and getting no answers this seemed like the best solution! Thanks for stopping by today xx

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous selection of cards Janet, the images are adorable and your colouring is so beautiful.
    Thank you for entering your 'chocitastic ' card into the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Clarky
    Nice colouring of the "Fur", I must admit I need one of your tutorials (In person of course!)
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely seeing you back here hun, fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet. Glad you are back here, easy to follow. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card Janet and such a fun stentiment too! Thank you for playing along with our laughter theme this week at Passion for Promarkers :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant cards and it was a great class hugs Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet, so pleased to see you back here, much easier to follow.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful selection of CAS cards love the images and papers -the last one is my fave though
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.