Wednesday 9 April 2014

Christmas - yes you heard right !

Almost everyone I know knows I love Christmas - really its the prep its self I love. I soon found lots of other folks love to prepare for Christmas all year round and I have 11 of them joining me for my first Christmas class at the end of the month.
This month they will get 2 forever friends stamps and the copic pens I love to use for their fur. Here is one of the cards they will be making.
(sorry the lighting was rubbish)
A simple design - easy to replicate with their own stash and I love the white on white look.
I am entering this in to Crafty Hazelenuts Christmas challenge which is seeing red a little or a lot - a little red for me !
In the class we will make 10 cards - 5 designs 2 of each and also a little something extra. I have so many ideas i have not fully decided what the last hours project will be - one thing is certain it will be Christmassy !
We like to play a round robin sort of game where 2 folks work on a card at a time (one 3 as well this time) which means no waiting about - you make the cards in front of you then pass them on until all 10 are made.
We have found this the perfect way of getting so many cards done in a day.
 (I think it may be called stamp a stack over the pond).
I just know the ladies will love the gorgeous papers I have for them this time too - no more sneaky peeks as I like to save the designs for surprises on the day.
Hope whatever you have been doing today has been fun.
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

7 comments:

  1. Hey Clarky.
    At first I thought.....I don't believe Jan has mentioned the "C" word in April.....But I forgive you as your sample card is adorable. AND it is my Birthday on Christmas Day......So I adore Christmas and the "Prep" is my favourite bit!!
    Oh how your class sounds fab.
    Wonder if something I have bought for my workshop today from Pinflair would be something you would like to use in your Workshop for the girls, here is a link
    http://pinflair.co.uk/item.php?item_id=3290&page=2#.U0U5KvldWYk

    Love Debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Christmas cards - fab stuff Janet, I've already done quite a lot for Christmas up to now but not many in recent months - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card looking forward to the class x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas too. The effect of all that white with just a small amount of colour is fabulous.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you getting the Christmas feeling early. The class sounds good fun for everyone.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 171 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute image love the aperture and embossing -great card even though it is the C word lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.