Friday 8 August 2014

Last one of Megs for now

Again this was a layout begun at the crop. Not a direct copy but very near of the kit I was lucky to buy there.
The journalling has not yet been added fully but you can see I have put a little in there though the title is hard to see in the picture. It says "Tea at the Ritz"
I love the picture of Megs looking through the cake stand - which if you are a friend on facebook you will recognise as the title picture on my facebook page !
That was a very special day and one I do treasure very much - I have pictures of my son James from that day too ready to scrapbook next time.
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh another gorgeous layout Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, Have been catching up, seeing all the fabulous pages and photos of your beautiful daughter. Such a lovely way to record special times and memories.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.