Thursday 7 August 2014

Layouts from the weekend

 The Layout on the left hand side was the layout from a kit I purchased on Saturday - There was so much in the kit with the addition of some more card stock I was able to create a 2nd similar layout for a 2 page spread.
This is my daughter Megs and her best friend Emily at their coming of age photo shoot earlier this .year.


 The picture of above their heads was to recreate one of the very first photos I have of them as babies lying side by side.
Here they are looking all grown up - I love how the photographer used Megs fur hoody to make it look like a very wintery shot!
So thats 3 more layouts done for Megs album - there is one more to share then 2 for our James' album too - told you I was on a roll xx

Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.