Saturday 23 August 2014

They say variety is the spice of life................

 So I like to try different things.........
Last Christmas I made some wrist warmers for a friend and decided to play about with the pattern to make some for my Niece who has petite wrists and hands. I should have added something so you could se the size as these are quite tiny. I gave her them today and she loves them - especially the little owl thats in the pattern.

 I also made this beanie hat for her which is a normal adult size and fits fine.
 There is a kind of pattern in there too.
I am thrilled she likes them as I was worried when I heard she hates knitted things !
Now I need to make a POU for my Nephew - there is a challenge!

Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.