Saturday 7 March 2015

Did you think I had left the Country?

 Since I saw you last I have been much quieter on the crafty front. My MoJo upped and went early last year and only made occasional come backs.  This was one of my first cards back teaching after a 3 month break - I love this stamping up set - butterfly basics - and although the card is simple I quite like that its an uncomplicated design - I think I needed to return to basics to build up my confidence again.
In the last 4 months I have lost 2 of my dearest friends - Andrew and Emma.  Both had long battles with the "C" word though Emma died suddenly of a heart attack at just 40 years old. Her brave soulmate Andrew passed just last Tuesday after the "C" word took hold.
 Here they are in happier times and how I will remember them - very much in love and there for each other no matter what.
and this little rascal takes up some time too - who can resist the cuddles and playtimes with such a cute puppy.  This is Rosie who will be a year old on 23rd March.  Our lives have been enriched by her joining our family and she is very much loved.

Hope I wont be a stranger here but I cannot promise.  Lifes twists and turns are unpredictable.
Am going on a wander - so who knows I may be visiting you today !
Have a great weekend xx
Janet x

5 comments:

  1. So nice to hear back from you - mojo can be very unpredictable

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you back in Blogland. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you are back hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its good to see you back on the blog Janet. This is a beautiful card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you. Always enjoyed your work, hope to see a lot more.
    welcome back. Margaret.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.