Monday 18 May 2015

Birthday gifts

 I have a number of birthdays this month and needed to make some gifts.  I turned to Youtube and pinterest for inspiration and found this fabulous video.  I almost managed it in real time too although did have to pause a few times. I also decorated inside the cards and the envelopes and as suggested popped sentiments into the box with foam pads to be added as needed.
I pretty much followed the design as the video just changed the colours a little.
Stamp sets are Basic Butterflies and framelets and gorgeous grunge from Stampin up.  Colours are daffodill delight, wild wasabi, blackberry bliss and early espresso also from Stampin up.  I made my own card blanks then used SU C6 envelopes to give it in.  As I didnt have the wood SU cases I used and A6 plastic storage box to give them in tied with the fab stripey grosgrain ribbon x
The first one has been given and she seemed pleased. Although she is a crafter she does not do cards so I hope she finds them useful x
Hope you enjoy Brandys video - and do drop me an email if you would like to place an order for any of these Stampin up goodies x

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.