Friday 22 May 2015

Remembering

As this posts I will be at my 4th Annual Stampin up retreat - this time I am hosting alone as my gorgeous friend and Upline Emma passed away suddenly last October. Many of the ladies attending were customers of Emmas or friends of us both so I am keen for Emma to be present throughout the weekend both in spirit and our projects.
This is one such piece - labelled "Love".
Its the Petite petals papers by stampin up which has been cut to size and framed with the addition of the word and 3 stamped and punched butterflies from the papillion potpouri set.
I have added a little rub and buff to the frame to antique it a little.
This is a simple project but with lots of meaning to it and of course the ladies can change whatever they want about it.
The weekend is about fun and creativity - Emma loved both - and I am sure we will all feel her love surrounding us as we craft and share memories together.
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all a weekend full of joy and crafty fun as well as special memories. This is a lovely project that is perfect for your aim. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.