Saturday 6 June 2015

June Classes

 Each month I host a few in home classes for a selected invite list of people.  The people on my list have asked to be on it and from this I do 3 small classes for a max of 4 people (if you want to join my email list then do drop me amessage - email addy below).  It gives me a chance to chat properly and for us to look at ways to use the stamp set of the month.
This month it is Build a Birthday and the new In colours from Stampin up.
I LOVE this set - its sooo versatile covering many occasions not just birthdays. The card above is one we make in the class (2 have already happened the last one is next Friday ).
Below is me playing around for a wedding card
Its brilliant !
One of the ladies today suggested another idea for Christmas which I intend to play with tonight.
At £14 for the set its a fantastic price.
I have an order going in on Friday 12th so if you fancy the set drop me a message on clarkyj44@gmail.com.
I will add 2 more ideas tomorrow in case you are undecided!

Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.