Saturday 9 May 2009

Colour create meets card patterns challenge


Last minute again with my colour create entry of red cream and brown with the optional use of ribbon. I have combined this with another challenge I have found card patterns . I have used the lace again but this time coloured it red - stampin up rose red to be precise! Card blank from papermania, papers stampin up, sentiment clare curd. flower - not sure and sticky ribbon from kanban again coloured with the dye ink! This is going to a lady at work who asked me to make a card for her sisters 60th. first time she has asked me to do one so hope she likes it!

11 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful card ! love the lace and the shape of the card . The colours are gorgeous .
    maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this one Janet.. the colours are gorgoeus and I love the pretty lave ~ stunning.
    Have a great weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Love the lace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she'll love it, it's gorgeous! I love how you ued the CC colours for this week and how you coloured your lace too, it's very beautiful. So glad you could join in with CC this week. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure she will LOVE IT. It's beautiful, and the colours combined... fab, the lace ... wow what another beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty and what a good idea coloring lace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! great colors...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the colors.
    BTW, our blogs have the same name, but mine is in Dutch and your's in English.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - so glad you could join us over at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card! Love the background on the squares.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shades of red you used here, very pretty! What an elegant take on the sketch.

    So glad you could play along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.