Thursday 7 May 2009

Kanban meets bits and bats


Had a little play this morning with some of my new stuff. The image came on a sheet which looked like it was piramage - not really my thing so I played with the base image on its own. Inked the edges and matted onto choc chip stampin up paper. the spotty background is from Kanban too. The sentiment and stripey strip were also from the image sheet. Ive added some of the lace i got from Bits and Bats which I have coloured with brushed corderoy distress ink. Stampin up punch and ribbon from my stash. Have made this for another work collegue - 3 birthdays this month! She is cat mad so hope so likes it x
GOLDSMITHS UPDATE
They got back very late last night and its probably going to be about 2 weeks before he hears anything. He liked the university though and the course was just what he wants so keep your fingers crossed that he is offered a place x My toes are crossed too LOL x
Have a great day x
Janet

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm impressed Janet, it is a fantastic card even tho the image is Kanban - beautiful and the lace looks fantastic, think I'll have a play!!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cutie card. Love the colours very yummy papers.

    Fingers crossed for your Som xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Janet, I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet, I am a cat lover and would love the card......... Hope your son get good news soon. fingers crossed, but difficult typing with crossed fingers though.... LOL Hugs. Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.