Friday 22 May 2009

scary stuff

Just had an awful experience at the supermarket. Got out of the car then got my bags out went round the side to my mum and promptly fell over - straight flat like a stone! Think my belly cushioned me but I have a large egg size lump on my head a bruised and grazed arm and leg, scratched glasses and a dented pride. Another of the sudden dizzy spells I get sometimes with the menieres disease. Ive made an appointment to see the doc this afternoon as I need more emergency pills and its really shaken me up! Of course people ran to my aid, bless there hearts, trying to get this big lump up off the floor it was totally embarrassing but more seriously I can not drive now today. I really hate this condition - it takes me unawares and I have no way of stopping what is happening. It was so sudden I did not even put out my arms to cushion my fall it was wham straight on the deck. Any body out there got any advice? I gave up caffine a year ago and dont eat much salt. I try not to do sudden movements and didnt today yet it still happened. I feel in shock and quite useless. Yep scary stuff alright! So sorry stampman wont make it today after all x

12 comments:

  1. ooo sounds awful and very scary, no idea what it is tho so cant offer any advice, can just send big hugs so BIG HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better Janet!!! This must of really scared you!!!! Take care hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet that's terrible! you poor thing what a thing to happen.
    I wish I had advise for you but really don't know much about this condition. Take it easy today and I hope you get some help from your Drs. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janet, how awful for you. I've no advice but just wanted to give you a big (((hug))) and hope the doctor can give you something to stop it happening again. Let me know how you get on. Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Janet, you're not safe to be let out on your own!!!!!!!!! is there no advice on the menieres site to help,you have to be ok for sat. or we'll have to come and carry you there lol, luv georgy girlxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys doc says im not allowed to drive for 3 week and has upped my meds. Just had another just sitting down - its awful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet How awful take care love and hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thinking of you Janet, you must feel so shaken up big hugs hope your feeling better luv sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Hunny, big hugs do hope your ok. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh dear janet.sorry to hear that.Hope your soon feeling betterxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Janet I do hope you're OK. I don't know anything about this condition but I know how I would feel just not to be able to drive apart from the horrid symptoms you are getting too.
    You have made so many gorgeous creations since my last visit, I've had a good old nosey around,
    I just hope you get better soon..am sending cyber hugs to you!!
    Love Sarita xx
    PS: Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog recently,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear this has happened to you Janet, and hope you are feeling better now. It must be very worrying for you, do take care. I hope you find something soon that will stop these spells happening.

    Hugs

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.