Wednesday 20 May 2009

Showcase

Ive no work of my own to show today so thought i would showcase some of the fab atcs I have received in recent months. I dont make as many atcs as I once did but it sure is nice having those lovely envelopes pop through the post to water down the junkmail and bills!

This first one is a Rak from Crafty Critter on the docrafts forum. I really like the colours in this atc and the way she has layered it up twisiting the mounts slightly. What you cant see well is the texture in this too. I have a Favourites album and these 4 def qualify for the space in there!
This fab atc is from Wyvernsian on the docrafts forum. She has called it extraordinary mind. This is a Rak from the Leather swap I host back in March/ April to mark my 3rd anniversary on the docrafts site. Sians work is fab - her blog is on my blog list under bits and pieces if you want to see more!
This is another from the leather swap From Helly Belly on the docrafts site. I really like how she has used the slide with musical notes inside and use of the hearts and ribbon to accent -gorgeous colours too!

The Fabulous atc below is from Jaybe63 on the docrafts forum. The swap is called PIF or pass it forward. The names are put into a vertical list then you send an atc to the person below you. The theme for this one is smile.

I really like all the layers she has added to the background before adding the main image. Lovely addition of flowers and the word smile and the whole atc in the most gorgous dusky pink this is def one of my fav atcs :0)
So theres my fab 4 showcase - Am I not a lucky Clarky J having these in my collection?
Have a great day x

1 comment:

  1. You are a very lucky Clarky... lol, they are beautiful, and yes i would have loved to see them pop through my letterbox.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.