Tuesday 26 May 2009

Tuesday Taggers challenge No. 2


Hi fellow bloggers - wow what a response to our first weeks challenge - we have sooo enjoyed visiting you all and have become followers of new blogs ourselves this week. What stunning work is out there in this fantastic land of blog!
Well heres my entry for this week. Ive gone for Bright pink, yellow and orange as my main colours - certainly on the bright side! The image is a leanne Ellis stamp from sugar nellie. Backing paper from Junkitz pop rock range, ribbon from my local shop and buttons from stash. I have coloured in the image using promarkers and added glossy accents to the hearts and flowers. This is for a pals birthday which is actually today but I am meeting her for lunch on Thursday. Shes not crafty these days as she is a college lecturer and in the middle of her masters degree so is somewhat tied up just now! Hope she likes her gift too I have made a birthday book (one of my earliest posts) and filled it with 12 cards I have made. Have also got a mini bottle of Gin and cranberry so she can have a drink on me!
Cant wait to see your creations over the coming week and dont forget to check back on the Tuesday Taggers blog for last weeks winner and first guest designer for week 3.

9 comments:

  1. Hiya, oh how gorgeous is this, I love the ibrant colours you used. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, just left a comment on the TT blog. Is there a gallery or somewhere we can see all the entries from the 1st challenge??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, and thanks for the link to the Tuesday Taggers, off to have a womble around there now
    hugs
    En

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Janet, love the colours and the embellishments you've used

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Janet, Such gorgeous vibrant colours and I really like the image,

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a smashin tag Janet, real cheer you up colours and that flower looks great however many ways you work it!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wonderful tag, I adore the colours and what you have done. The effect is stunning. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really loving this Tag.. you lot have me hooked, lol
    Such a bright bold ( well it had to be ,lol) Tag, just adore the colour combo you have used, and the image .. such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous...and love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.