Saturday 30 May 2009

Pics from last Saturday








Here's me with the gorgeous and oh so cheeky Georgina. She has just presented me with a tag book containing tags from everyone at the meet. its sooo gorgeous I am sooo lucky to know such fab people x

Flowers is here looking at her tag :0)




Heres are some pics of the atc meet last Saturday. I have waited so long because as I had fallen last Friday I was not on form and forgot my camera! Anyway some fab pics from others who attended to give you a flavour of what went on. The morning was filled with swapping and chatting. After lunch we had 6 mini make and takes. A loo roll atc holder (very popular!)a slider atc, a cutsie atc, backgrounds with distress inks, an acetate atc and encaustic wax! Then we had afternoon tea and drew the raffle. We made £135 from donations on the day through entrance money, lucky dips and a star studded raffle. Cant remember who chose what (I was aching all over by this point!)But the lovely Karen AKA Flowers won the Tim Holtz tag. Everyone brought a crafty donation to the raffle and we had super donations from Dyan Reavley Jill and Kay at The stampman Dyan also donated papers and embossing powders from all her paper ranges - very generous and the stampman gave a £20 voucher for the shop. The winner was so keen to spend she went as soon as the meet had ended (The stamp man stayed open an extra hour to accomodate the atc goers!).
A wonderful day Thanks so much to each and every person who contributed to the day in any way whatsoever. the money goes to the place I work, The Ghyll which is a respite centre for young people who are learning disabled. This will be used to improve the outdoor space which is need of updating.

6 comments:

  1. Janet wow it sounds like you had a fantastic time. Don't know how you managed to fit everything in. Hope you are feeling OK now after your fall.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic day Janet, thanks so much for organising it, you're a star and I know the Ghyll will make good use of the funds. Love your frame and isn't Meghans canvas brilliant - she takes after her mum!
    x M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet It looked a really good day I'm sorry that I couldn't make . From Glynis x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Janet, I know Kate really enjoyed the day, I hope that we will both be able to come if you organise another.

    Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.