Monday 4 May 2009

Happy May Day!

Hello fellow bloggers! Dont think we will be dancing around they maypole today in Skipton its far too soggy!

Well heres news of a little project being put together over the last few weeks. A few of my blogging pals and I were gutted that Tag your it ended on April the 10th. I love making tags and had only found the site in January so hadnt been with it long. After lots of chatting we have formed our own tag challenge blog called the Tuesday Taggers. Not much on the blog just now but launch is in 2 weeks time. I do hope you can join us. Check out the design teams work by clicking on their names. As you can see we are widespread and varied crafters - Michelle and Katy are already on other design teams. We hope to inspire you to make tags you will be able to use for lots of things. Hop on over for a peep and follow the blog to keep up to date with the plans x Janet

1 comment:

  1. Hey you
    Can't wait to get started on this great project, in the meantime there is a little something on my blog for you
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.