Tuesday 19 May 2015

Fiddle faffing all day long.............

With this little number.
I found a fab tutorial here but it used 12 x 6" cardstock so I wanted to see if I could do it with A4.
In the end I shaved off just 1/8th of an inch off the first and last measurement - fiddly - and a nightmare for a class but it fits A4.  I also adjusted the front panels to 2 1/4" x 6".
Stamp set is Butterfly basics - colours soft sky and basic grey and the little blue bits I have used the large spot embossing folder - all from Stampin up.
You could add a ribbon coming round from the back to fasten it too but I decided against that for this sample.  The great thing is this pops nicely into a C6 envelope - downside is it would be a large letter post due to the bulk of folds - but worth it for a wow card !
Hope you like it x
Thanks for popping in x
Janet

4 comments:

  1. Fiddle faffing paid off - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really super card, thanks for the details you may well have sorted out my mothers birthday card hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously pretty though Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous and Emma would give it 100 out of 10!!! Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.