Wednesday 1 September 2010

The Look - Stampman ATC swap September

Inspired by the freebie stamp designed by Tracey Coates the September Stampman swap is called "The Look". You can interpret the theme anyway you wish so even if you dont have the stamp you can still play along.
I've used distress inks for the initial background and then inked further through some sequin waste. The eyes stamp was stamped in black archival then I have waterbrushed the whites of the eyes before colouring them with a marker and adding some twinkly highlights.
The flower stamp was another CS freebie a few months ago. Ive added a ribbon tie and a brad before mounting the whole thing on black atc sized card.
Its a really fun stamp to play with and is still available at The Stampman if you are quick you could still get a copy!
Do stop by The Stampmans atc blog the design team have made some stunners for this months theme.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. you won my giveaway so please email me with what you would like for your picture (a name, initial, small quote etc whatever you wish) also I need your mailing addy send the infor to jvc_9@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've put the freebie stamps to brilliant use, Janet. This is gorgeous. I love your background!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.