Wednesday 29 September 2010

The Look atc swap

The Look atc swap ends tomorrow so I thought I would show you the 2 other atcs I have made for swapping. This one is made using a sale sheet from the Stampman called Across the miles...... all the images I have stamped are from the sheet and I used distress inks for the background.
This one is using adirondack inks and a mixture of the freebie craft stamper stamp and a paperartsy one. I used adirondack inks for this deep purple colour.
This has been an exciting week as not only have we hosted another craft retreat (Michelle and I) but we began something we have wanted to do for some time - setting up a craft group for people with learning disabilities. Last Friday was our first session and we had high standards wanting to start with stamping immediately. It went brilliantly with all the ladies taking to stamping like ducks to water. They each produced a card to sell at the medievil market in December and one to take home. They are keen to start on Christmas so thats what we will be doing this week.
They now have their own blog to showcase their work so if you have a minute do stop by and check it out - they will be thrilled to see some comments on their work. You can check out The Creative Crew here

Many thanks for stopping by today x
Janet

4 comments:

  1. You are always so busy Janet. Your Autumual card for TT is gorgeous and these ATC's are fab. Good luck with your new stamp range and the craft group and everything!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous love the top one gotta see if that sheet is avaiable LOL. Bit concerned you should have my swaps by now but your comment said you are looking forward to seeing them! hope they have not got lost in the post. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant Janet, I too will be popping over to see if the sheet is still available x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC - lovely to see the free stamp being used so creatively :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.