So its Friday again and where did the week go? I am sure someone stole some of my hours! Back again on Rockette duty here is whats rocked my world this week.
1) The most wonderful folks at our craft retreat last weekend - the list of folks to thank goes on and on but I will just add one person here - our wonderful Chef Andrew for the most scrumptious grub!
The retreat went really well with new friends and old meeting up for a weekend of crafting. We had a workshop on Saturday where the fabulous Midnight Crafter helped us make a gorgeous sea chest - they were all so different and wonderfully colourful - brilliant! As always the Beamsley project made us feel really welcome and our crafting area was much better this time with tons of light.
If you would like to know more about our next retreat then click on the label at the top of the page - more workshops in this retreat with a do your own thing retreat planned for September.
2) My crafty Pal Averil - cant say why but she gave us some fabulous news and ideas this week - dont you just love it when plans comes together???
3) Today is the Lovin ink stampers club at The stamp man - so I would like to thank Jill and Ian and their fabulous team for sharing their wonderful space with us so we can have more messy fun - alcohol inks this week!
4) My son James for giving me such a laugh on Wednesday - he went back to Uni almost 2 weeks ago and has not been able to find his ipod. We've searched the car he's searched his room and we both came to the conclusion he must have lost it. On Wednesday he bought a new one and on the bus route back to his digs remebered where he had put it to keep it safe rofl - Still he says the new one is better and he can sell the old one on ebay.
5) My hubby - this morning he got up early to pick me up from work - its a real pain for him sometimes me not having a driving license but with only a little grumbling he always comes up trumps x
So will you join our Rockette group this week? Surely you have some things that have rocked your world? Do stop by the Queen of the Rockettes blog and find out more at The Celtic House