Friday 24 September 2010

Whats rockin your world Friday!

I have been absent from the Rockette world for a few weeks - just been so busy and today is only a quickie too! So without further ado my list of being grateful for this week :0)

1) My family for letting me go off on another craft weekend away with my lovely pals and some new folks too x
2) My son Tom for putting away the shopping last night when i was chatting to Emma and Andy - That was a real surprise son thanks xx
3)Blogging buddies - thanks for all the comments you have left over the last weeks I'm sorry I have been such a bad blogging buddy I will do my best to visit you after this weekend.
4) The cat - Sid - I'm trying very hard to be grateful for his thoughtful presents of mice and voles after all he is bringing me a present????
5)The Beamsley Project - which is where our retreat is this week - run by volunteers the project offers excellent accommodation for such a reasonable cost and so disabled friendly too so thanks to all the volunteers who behind the scenes are making our retreat a fun weekend for those attending.
So there is my quick list - do stop by The Celtic House where Im sure Virginia has a much more exciting list going on!

4 comments:

  1. A nice list of gratefuls Janet - sons do surprise us sometimes!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list Janet with lots going on. I'm sure your weekend will be fab and look forward to hearing all about it.

    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'd fall over in shock if my son put away the shopping without being asked! Good ol' Sid, he loves ya, baby!

    Have a lovely weekend, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list Janet - absolutely fabulous! Crafting weekends are the absolute best and families support make them even more awesome. Home you have a lovely weekend!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.