Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Project no 2

More using up of those Cosmo Cricket papers - this time on a small scented candle tin from poundland. The candle inside has the rich smell of apples and is perfect for a work colleague who loves smelly candles!
The little snowflake on the top is from a nestibility set and thanks for the addition of ribbon to my pal Emma x
This project took minutes to achieve but I am really pleased with its new look. Hope she is too x


  1. Such a great gift idea! Might have to lift this one ;)

  2. What gorgeous gift, lucky co-worker. hugs xxx

  3. This will ne a gorgeous gift, lucky friend.

  4. Beautiful gift Janet - I may have to lift this one too. :)
    Sue xx

  5. Wow. Dosen't it look different now. Very effective.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.