Monday, 7 March 2011

Babs birthday

I have mentioned Babs before - she gives me card commissions each month and I had got it into my head it was her birthday this month however now I've checked its actually June LOL. Babs and I shared a huge love of the TV series Robin Hood with Jonus Armstrong and Lucy Griffiths so when I saw this Edwin on sale I knew it would be a card for her. The papers and stickers - yes stickers - are all from Doodle bug and have been in my stash for ages but were a perfect colour combo for this card.
The little symbol on the tag any fan would recognise - all the outlaws wore a little tag necklace with the symbol on to show their loyalty to Robin Hood. The twine is by stampin up. I had great fun making this card - now just need to put it somewhere safe and remember where that is till June LOL. Hope Monday is starting well for you. I've had a few days off so am back to work today for 3 long days. I will be glad to get into April and reduce my hours again although I am really looking forward to the extra dosh!
Have a great day x Janet

4 comments:

  1. just adore this Janet,luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so cute! Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Good luck with remembering where you put it.lol
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.