Monday 15 August 2011

Do you love atcs?

This is an old one I have shown you before but what I really want to share is that a fabulous swap goes on here at Running with Scissors. Organised by the uber talented Tracey Jackson this monthly atc swap is such fun. Tracey has set all the themes for the year so you can get organised and with some talented ladies joining in you are sure to love the swaps you receive back. Do stop by and check it out if you love atcs xx
back later with my project from yesterday which needed finishing off - the glitter is still drying!
Have a fab day and dont forget to click to find out more

2 comments:

  1. Off to have a look right now. Not seen or heard about this swap before so thanks for sharing the info. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and the sentiment utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.