Yes my world has rocked this week in a total rollercoaster ride rattling from side to side as I go.
I'm going to stick with the best bits as that's what the post is all about so here goes.
1) I told you in the last post but the absolute best news of the week has been my son James getting a first class honours degree in Music Performance. I am beyond thrilled for him - a huge achievement one one very much deserved.
2) Unexpected leave from work this week allowing me to spend much needed time with hubby and prioritising our life. Big changes since the boys left home so we needed to get some time to sort together.
3) Old friends - one in particular came to the rescue to offer to take our Megsy and friend to the prom in his big American gold car tonight - how kind!
4) I have a new base - a place all of my own - with even space for a fold up bed - will I ever leave the craft room when I'm at home LOL - Huge thanks to OH for helping move furniture around, Michelle for the fab desk and shelves - love them. Just some tweaking and I will take pics to share. I have had such fun putting up my bits and pieces folks have made me! Especially the craft room banner made by my crafty friends 4 years ago!!! Its up now and looking great.
5) last weekend was fabulous for meeting up with crafty folks at The Craft Range - I especially loved chatting to folks about my love of distress and the pens in-particular. Meeting Rosemary Merry was a huge highlight and the unexpected pleasure of chatting with Nigel about all things crafty and musical sons was a bonus.
6) Yesterday Michelle and I met up with a crafty buddy from Perth the fabulously talented Linda whom I love dearly. Her gorgeous accent melt my heart and she gives wonderful hugs.
I am happy to have my family, friends and loved ones near
for the beautiful place I live and my home.
Hope your week has been full of happy things.
Do share them with the Queen of the Rockettes at The Celtic House
Thanks for your visit today x