Sunday 1 July 2012

1st July Already!

Wow time really does fly!
Here we are with another Stamp Man swap rather hopeful me thinks with the title of "here comes summer!"


 I used the big flowers from Hero arts and bold bright colours.  Click on the sidebar link to find out more about The Stamp Man swap.

Excitement in the Clarke house on Friday as Meghan's school prom night arrived.  Lots of pics on my facebook page but here is one of her when she arrived at the hotel.
Tim and I were so proud of our beautiful girl and how amazing she looked.
My baby girl quite the young lady and a world away from the slouchy jeans and tops she usually wears - I do hope she gets a taste for the elegant way she looked on Friday and managed to spend all night in her beautiful first pair of heels.

A busy week ahead
tomorrow I am teaching a beginners workshop for a local Cancer Charity Bosom Friends
so we hope to raise the profile of the charity and make some much needed funds to continue their very special work.

Tuesday is a crafty day with 2 of our very special crafty buddies Alison and Pam - Lots of inkyness I am certain!
then on Friday we have 2 workshops at The Craft Range and Saturday at Samuel Taylors Embsay
My day job inbetween!

Hope you have lots of crafty plans ahead
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet 

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Tuesday.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab work as always and great photos. You must be one proud mummy. I have been hopping onto your blog for ages but i have just plucked up the courage to start my own blog and try to start a new chapter in my life. Blogging is great! I would love it if you would pop by to see me too. I am one of your followers and I found you a good while ago through celtic house. Happy Sunday. scrappyjen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your daughter looks fabulous Janet, a real heartbreaker :D And your art looks very summery to me :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous cards hunnie...and what abeautiful daughter you have i hope she enjoyed her special evening hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.