Friday 13 July 2012

Going Nutcrackers......

This has been an ongoing project this week diecutting, stamping and colouring Nutcrackers! These fab stamps are by Waltzingmouse and my aim is to make a Nutcracker banner for this shop here which is local to me.  It is also owned by a colleague of mine and they have just moved to larger premises.  I thought it might be nice to have  Christmas banner to complement the shops gorgeous stock of Nutcrackers which is their best seller.
I must say I am so glad I don't batch do crafting often as I am finding the colouring a little tedious however I do know once its done I will be thrilled.  Hope the shop like it too.

How was your day today?

It was our stamping club today here in Skipton and we played with bleach experimenting with different types and colours of card - there were some stunning results.  This is one of  mine which still needs making up into a card but I love the way the flowers pop with the bleach effect..
As always we have such a laugh with our stamping ladies and when the disabled group had a go they also produced some amazing results.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a fabulously crafty weekend x 

8 comments:

  1. The nutcracker set is looking good, cure it will be really great when it is finished. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the explanation on your jigsaw pieces. That sentiment is absolutely fab and meaningful. Your
    Banner is looking stiking and no doublt will be worth the amount of effort put in and very much admired by visitors to the shop. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My that is a task & a half but coming along beautifully.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is going to be a gorgeous banner Janet...well done you!
    And I love the bleach effects..that will make a stunning card.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the bleaching and that banner is coming along well - you finished it yet? Be sure and let me see it IRL before you send it off to the shop. Looks like itll be fab
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nutcracker theme is fab, what a great idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like those stamps, they'll make a lovely Christmas banner and a change from the normal Christmassy images.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.