Saturday 21 July 2012

A time for weddings......

Photo: for a civil partnership wedding

Or more correctly in this case a Civil Partnership.
This is the first time I have been asked to make a card for a same sex marriage however the person commissioning me was specific about wanting rings and doves.  I was glad to have this stamp in my collection as it works brilliantly and she is thrilled with it. Just goes to show sometimes it doesn't need too much fuss.

Its been a busy day at Samuel Taylors, Embsay today even though the sun has been shining here in Skipton for the first time in ages.  No rain at all!
Hope the weather has improved in your neck of the woods too!
Happy Saturday x
Janet

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely and would work really well for a silver wedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like simplicity in a wedding card...this is perfection :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, simple, sophisticated card. I love it! jenx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.