Wednesday 4 July 2012

Whats on your workdesk Wednesday

 I have barely entered this fab weekly peek into crafty spaces WoywW mainly as before my space was nothing to be proud of at all it was so disorganised and messy.  However i have moved into my sons old room as he is away in Bangor until next April so I now have it mostly sorted.
This is my actual desk - a clock waiting for inspiration to strike, leftover cards from the charity do on Monday night but mostly a space in which to craft .
 This is just above my desk and shelves - the fabulous banner made for me by my crafty chums 4 years ago and this is the first time it has been put up - I love it!
 My embelishment storage and display wall.
 The shelves above my desk are home to lots of gifts made by the most amazing folks - I love my Mmmwwwaaa frame set made by the amazing Liz reminding me of happy times together x
and to the right is my fav atcs album - I have over 1000 atcs so only my absolute favs go in this album.
My little trinket cupboard - altered at the retreat a few weeks ago, My are you my Prince Triptych atc made by the talented Katy and the bulldog notelets made by Michelle.

So thats the front facing bit of my craft room - hope you like it - I love it! Now just have to organise the rest of my shelves!
Have a fab day and thanks for stopping by x
Janet

13 comments:

  1. Hi there. Nice to pop in and see your creative world this week. I won't stay long; don't want to give you my cold! Hope you have a good creative week though. Looking at all your gorgeous things I'm sure you are always inspired!
    Neil # 33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bunting!! Very cheery!have a great week trace x 52

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't matter what your desk looks like, Janet, you'll see all sorts if you desk hop about, but it's great that you've joined in this Wednesday madness, you'll be hooked now.
    What a beautiful space you have and so many lovely gifts on display. What talented friends you have, but then I knew that already!!
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #91

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inside of your crafty world. Inspiration all around, what more could a girl want.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet, your 'new' craft room is fabulous - love the bunting and all that inspiration you have around you ... who wouldn't be happy in a room like that :)) Happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #85

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful craft room you have now ....maybe your son will let you keep it....you dont need a desk or room really ...to be part of this family ....I dont think anyone has seen mine for nearly 3 months. xx#10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fabby craft room, lover your trinkets x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all your little shabby chic bits what a lovely place to work in!
    TFS Happy WOYWW xx Charlie.xx #72

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooo it's looking lovely Janet :)
    I'd forgotten all about that ATC lol...
    Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amzing, creative space you have! Puts my kitchen table to shame! I am off to sort the spare room out! love your work, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy woyww janet...loved my little snoop around your crafty place...lot of gorgeousness to oogle..hugs kath 59 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely room...love the bunting...glad you were able to put it up.
    Your room is so personalized by your own work and that of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Janet I'm green with envy lol - that looks fantastic - loving that you've got your own space!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.