Friday 6 July 2012

sometimes less is more

 Not something I am good at but sometimes needs must!
My brother and his wife celebrate 16 years of marriage to day so a card was essential however the constraints of working and other little but time consuming commitments have eaten away at my crafty time this week.
I do love these shaped cards by Craftwork cards and with a touch of Portobello road with Stampin' up punches I'm happy with this - Hope they are!
Hope you have managed to craft this week - I'm now on a craft fest 2 days with workshops at Craft Range and Samuel Taylors with my Partner in Inkyness Michelle.  Maybe I will see you there? If not have a crafty day today xxx
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work. Great colours. I like using punches too. Sometimes less really is more! Hope to see you rocking your world this evening. I will be there too... ;-) jenx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.