Wednesday 18 July 2012

Roll up Roll Up -Samuel Taylors Embsay Molly Blooms demo and Make and take day.

 Its been a while since I had a Molly and George fest so I was utterly thrilled to be asked to do a make and take day for Samuel Taylors Embsay store.  A perfect reason to get playing with a project which has been in my head for a while.
 This fab frame was in the sale at a local cheapy shop and was begging to be altered.
and what better way to add some colour than with Circus Mollies and George.
So Roll up Roll up get your make and take here
Saturday 21st July 10-4 at the Embsay Mill store.

6 comments:

  1. Now that is one fabulous project.

    I haven't "molly'd" for a while and I know I have a couple of the circus images still waiting to be inked. Bad, bad me.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Janet!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely project, hope you have a great make and take session wish it was nearer. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is great! you have done a fabulous job jenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Janet, - what are the backgrounds?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliantly fantabulous!!!!!!!
    Love it lots.
    Hugs Alison x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.