Wednesday 11 July 2012

Whats on my workdesk Wednesday

 In truth this was taken late last night after I had finished the scrapbook layout and although still a little cluttered this is the tidy version!
To the left you can see some chocolate coin wrappers - these have Olympic sports on them so I am hoping to upcycle them into atcs for a swap based on the Olympics.
 Thought I would share this.  Mum gave me this fab frame to house this sheet of scrapbook paper given to me by my good pal Georgina.  Far too nice to cut up I thought it could adorn the craft room instead!
It goes perfectly with my little red, white and blue spice rack!

Thanks for stopping by on your journey around the worlds craft rooms starting at Julias blog here
Have a great day x
Janet

10 comments:

  1. Lovely workspace and you're right that paper is too pretty to cut up! Happy WOYWW!
    Sandy #122
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! All those empty spice jars I've been putting in the recycling bin!!! Not any more lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see your scrapbooking, Janet. I didn't know you were a scrapper too!! I love the fact that you've framed that gorgeous paper, it'll look gorgeous on your pretty walls.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #84

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your space is amazing. Love the bunting and love the london theme! thanks for popping by to see me so often blogging buddy! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great craft desk,thanks for sharing :)
    have a fabby crafty week
    kay #52

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice idea of your mum! That page looks great framed.
    Happy WOYWW! Victoria #92

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sheet of paper no don't cut it up it is to good for that. Love your creative desk.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a peep at your workspace. Hope you have a good week - Hazel, WOYWW #124 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one whose space shrinks every time I create something, it's when I get to about ATC size space that I decide to have a sort LOL! Loving the paper - not surprised you framed it far too lovely to cut up! Still loving your craft room - spice racks and all! Hope you are well

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great picture frame for your craft room. Sometimes these lovely designs are far too lovely to cut up. Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww Liz 133 x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.