Saturday 8 June 2013

Cards for Men

We all find cards a bit trickier for the chaps in our lives so next Fridays stamping club aims to throw a few ideas in the pot.  When I planned this I had some ideas in mind however when I began browsing my stamp collection I was amazed how many "men" stamps I actually had.
The stamp set here is by Tim Holtz which has not been inked before - shame on me ! I love how well they stamp and teamed with this fab Bo Bunny paper I was pleased with the outcome.
We usually only make 2 cards a session but I know I will be making many more samples than that.
Hope you are all fine and Dandy and most of all enjoying this gorgeous summer spell we are having.
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Janet. Love the cowboy image just right foe a bloke.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Male card Clarky.
    Can I ask, are you not doing any classes at ST's? I did not see you name on the list of demo's when I looked. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie sadly not. I have left lovin ink and so had to leave the classes too. ST are a fab shop though and you never know i may pop up in class lists again one day xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi my friend, love the card,was thinking you had deserted us on blogland lol not too long now till claxby,take care of you, luv Georgina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Janet, fabulous stamp and papers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.