Sunday 1 April 2012

Indulging in some colouring

Yesterday my new stamps arrived from Townhouse designs.  Fran the owner has such a personal touch to her shop we have never met but have exchanged quite a few emails mostly about our love of Molly Blooms!

So here is yet another paperbag card with the gorgeous Mystic Molly and the caravan.  This immediately reminded me of a favourite book called the Diddakoi  which was also made into a children's drama series.

 A dream to colour in and teamed with the gorgeous portobello road papers by Papermania I have loved doing this.


The circus tent is gorgeous and love the bunting look which of course I added onto my project too.

I think Popcorn George is my favourite character in the range he is so cheeky!


So here is the inner pages - I do love those papers!

So thats what I have been up to this weekend - hope yours has been creative too xx

10 comments:

  1. These are fabulous and lucky you for getting hold of the caravan stamp - it seems to be sold out at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning effort Clarky - love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, love the colours and the bunting is amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING Janet !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Janet, as always, love all the detail, and I am a big fan of Molly Bloom characters, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Debbie really likes the images. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4th attempt at a comment. Beautiful card, Debbie really loves the images. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic project, love those stamps.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous cards so bright and cheerful and superb fantastic projects hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous! Love the bright colours and stamps.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.