Sunday 1 April 2012

New swap at The Stamp Man

Over at The stamp Man atc swap we are playing with buttons and bows - I have been longing to go all suitably british with my new Artemio stamps bought at the show when I met up with Jill and Ian from The Stamp Man.
This stamp set is perfect as the Union Jack flag comes in 2 pieces so you can get a perfect coloured flag everytime.
Some excellent background stamps as well as british landmarks I love the way these have turned out.
Whilst our politicians may not be the most popular folks at the moment The houses of parliments continue to be a wonderful piece of british architecture which is captured beautifully with the artemio stamp set which is a bargain price here
Do stop by The Stamp Man atc swap and see what my team mates have been up to - it would be brilliant if you could also play along.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by x
Janet

4 comments:

  1. Just fab Janet !! British stiff upper lip you know !! What, what !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards, makes me want to go back to London.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic Janet, it is a lovely stamp set and yes, the flag is really easy to do with the stamps being clear.

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant British themed atc's Janet.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.